Chapel of the Good Shepherd  by: Frederick Clarke Withers

Chapel of the Good Shepherd image image: freebase.com / wikipedia commons :report image

Chapel of the Good Shepherd map

Creative Commons License
Freebase CC-BY
Source: Chapel of the Good Shepherd on Freebase licensed under CC-BY
image information: freebase image


  • The Chapel of the Good Shepherd is an historic church designed by architect Frederick Clarke Withers and built in 1888, located at 543 Main Street on Roosevelt Island in Manhattan, New York, United States. It was originally an Episcopal chapel, but is now the Good Shepherd Community Ecumenical Center, used for Episcopal worship services and by other groups.
    .........
    from Wikipedia - select 'Wikipedia' tab above to read more.

    Building Images

    • Chapel of the Good Shepherd image

    more buildings by Frederick Clarke Withers

    buildings close to Chapel of the Good Shepherd

    Comment:

    More Sharing Options:

    Add to List



  • Interactive Maps

    • Chapel of the Good Shepherd image


  • Linked YouTube Videos

    Back to Top